Intelligent Use Interfaces
(Note: this text introduces a major evolution in the conception of human thought in the context of intelligent meshed networking and uses some new, appropriate words that are briefly interpreted and are currently still under research, analysis, and catalysis).
Man is by nature a social animal. To achieve this, it first intelligently organizes its own body and in this way becomes a he or a she. Then, they intelligently organize their he’s and she’s and have their own intelligent organizations for themselves put into spirits, and their spirits help them to understand that they form a single multibody intelligent society. Then they discover the limits of their human intelligence and need some form of assistance in order to individually and collectively behave adequately. This leads to science and technologies and to politics and power.
When man discovers something he cannot further on survive without, one says he has met a singularity. This was the case with his local interfaces to express feelings farther and farther on: gestures and mimics, then language, and then scripting.
The last main singularity was when Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle came and disagreed over new technologies. Socrates was good at extracting knowledge from people through questions. He disagreed with the new technology of writing. He thought that this would kill the human thinking if one attempted to bury it in writing. Plato has shown that this was not the human thinking that was written, but the human ideas, like some snapshots of thinking. Then, Aristotle showed the incredible use that one could make of this: to make written ideas become alive by themselves, traveling the world and being discussed and rethought by many, but even to generate new ideas through what he called syllogism, i.e. inventing logic.
Syllogism is "...a discourse in which certain (specific) things having been supposed, something different from the things supposed results of necessity because these things are so." Architectonics is the science of politics, the art of which is to use it to command free men.
Syllogism and its dialectic logic, replacing feelings, is the way free men have related together ever since.
Technology is changing this: it facilitates free men interconnections and provides
- standalone intermediary peripheral computer assisted intelligence.
- the capacity to deal with far more simultaneous connections.
This changes the human society architectonics. This is a new singularity called a "technological singularity".
Back in the 1970s, two people understood two main consequences:
- Alvin Toffler published "Future Shock" in 1970: "shattering stress and disorientation" by information overload, due to a personal perception of "too much change in too short a period of time". Our main target is to facilitate our adaptation and seamless management of these changes.
- Norman Hardy who designed the Tymshare/Tymnet software technology and initiated and mastered the "agorics" (the multidimensional generalization of the linear logic) as a software concept.
The definition of an agorism that we will give is "an aggregation of diktemes from which a coherent polylectic tensegrity will emerge. A dikteme is a meshed/interlinked meme. When the emergence results in new, different diktemes they are qualified of intellition, i.e. previously ignored information that makes sense".
The network component that deals with intellition is called the "Intelligent Use Interface" (IUI).
- Being supposed that "data" that have been sent on the network by another party,
- its role is to best receive them as "capta" (e.g. using error correction)
- to intellitively process them (e.g. decrypting them, recognizing their format, translating them, revealing hidden information, etc.)
- and to present them to the users as "tracta".
When compared with the OSI model, one can say that the IUI role corresponds to an intelligent polyrelational presentation OSI layer six.
- Polyrelational means it can network its active content processing with other IUIs of the network.
- It should usually be implemented as a (virtual) front-end of the interconnected processors or via OPES Network Entwined System (ONES).
- If the IUIs are treated on an equal basis footing, the model will be a "Masters and Masters" (M&M) model. Their applications are executed as a protocol (ASAP) mode.
- If the IUI is under the user direct supervision, the resulting network system will be called "InterPLUS", i.e. inter-presentation-layer-on-the-user-side.
- When the content sent by the origin is meant not only to be corrected but enriched by the receiving IUI system, the content is no longer passive but it is rather said to be active. It can be sent under the form of associated datagrams, blocks, packets, or streams depending on the technology. One will speak of intelligram cortege, as different functions can be sequenced (e.g. an infogram and a program to present/display it).
- . The use of “catalysis” is a first example: in the polylectic considered context, the thesis/antithesis/synthesis scheme is not sufficient
- Aristotle, Politics
- "G3: the "Great Greek Geek"
- Aristotle, "Prior Analytics", 24b18–20