Poles of research and documentation (PRDs)
At this stage the IUWG proceeds by thematic domains, aiing at gathering and extending a lead user documentation in specialized area of particular unnovative interest, until it may offer a comprehensive and maintained "catenet book" covering the entire catenet architectonics.
- Portal of the work on BLCP (Bare Local Catenet Protocol) for the CATENET Scic initiative.
- Open pluggable edge services and open networks of edge services.
- Virtual Glocal Networks.
- MetaData Reference System.
- Software defined networking
- Named Data Networks.
- Meshed Networking
- locally distributed resillent network systems.
- Extended Services